Orchestral Harp Thing Orchestral Harp Thing

Reminds me of Final Fantasy 7

~[Funkin Fun]~ ~[Funkin Fun]~

Probably more ambient than funk. for funk references, check out Maceo Parker, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder and Nils Landgren etc. for some classical funk/jazz sounds. This was a good track though! Keep it up!

A Tribute to Supernova A Tribute to Supernova

Well, I was expecting something more like funk, but I guess it was ok. Sounded more like some electro style though.

Summer hit megamix 2011 bambam Summer hit megamix 2011 bambam

Alright

Sounds a bit like some menu bg for like tekken or some arcade game or something. And I can imagine that it would be terriffic for such a purpose. Cool and energic, tasteful

keep it up!

Zelda Metalized Zelda Metalized

Sort of blurry

The remix is good, but the mix is very unclear. Think a little tooo much reverb perhaps?

Thank You .. Thank You ..

Nice!

Though those drums sort of made it sound more like pop or ballad then R&B I think.

Nice job anyway!

Zodiax responds:

ha, thanks, i wasnt really sure where to put it though, so i just stuck it over there

I Hate Western Music. I Hate Western Music.

Well

you really should gate that noise away, and some of the drum sounds sound distorted. Place your mics further away from the drum and make sure the vol gauges don't override (max -3 db in cubase)!
Otherwise it's a very nice composition! keep it up!

FFVII JENOVA FFVII JENOVA

Good

Though i Missed some kind of buildup to a part when something else than random drumming would get the adrenaline going...

Anyway, for you who says you haven't played FF 7, there is actually a version made for PC!

Chocobo's 50's-60's style Chocobo's 50's-60's style

Nice ~ What the ... do you mean by that?

Mix of instruments???!!!!!! It's only piano!!!

Nice song! (I just had to comment Cyberdevil's review)

Keep it up!

Greensleeves Greensleeves

Nice

mmm... Always loved this melody, and you did it great!
My favourite of the greensleeves-versions I've heard still goes to Blackmore's Night I think... But you did Great!!

himenow responds:

Meh, my version isn't anything special :P